Autor Tema: Fuente de alimentación digital 2.0  (Leído 36632 veces)

faruk32

• PIC10F
Re: Fuente de alimentación digital 2.0
« Respuesta #90 en: Mayo 09, 2015, 02:29:05 pm »
I made the first version of this power supply. There were some problems but I solved these problems by your helps. At the first version there was not a constant curent system. For example when I wanted to charge a battery with a constant current  ( Lets say 1 Amper) the power supply was cutting the voltage. How is the current system at this version? Can I charge a battery or not? And have you seen easy problems like the first version or everything was okey? Thank you and sorry for my poor English.

Leon Pic

• Moderador
  • dsPIC
  • Cumulonimbus
    • Foro de meteorología
« Respuesta #91 en: Mayo 11, 2015, 07:19:09 pm »
Hello faruk. Welcome to ucontrol.
You can not use this project to charge a battery; becouse it is a voltage supply.
The voltage supply has a limit current. You can select the limit to protect a circuit that you conect to the voltage supply.

Sorry by my English. I'm learning English.

Bye bye from Argentina.
Jesús dijo, yo soy el CAMINO, la VERDAD y la VIDA, nadie llega al PADRE si no es por mi.

faruk32

• PIC10F
« Respuesta #92 en: Mayo 13, 2015, 04:49:58 pm »
Thank you leon. I can not see the voltages of some capasitors on the circuits. Does anybody have a part list of this project.

Leon Pic

• Moderador
  • dsPIC
  • Cumulonimbus
    • Foro de meteorología
« Respuesta #93 en: Mayo 13, 2015, 09:56:50 pm »
You must be choose the voltages of capasitors about you voltage in the out of bridge diode.
Jesús dijo, yo soy el CAMINO, la VERDAD y la VIDA, nadie llega al PADRE si no es por mi.

faruk32

• PIC10F
« Respuesta #94 en: Mayo 14, 2015, 01:41:13 pm »
Thanks a lot for your fast and valuable helps. :laugh:

anything