Hace tiempo usaba para eso el Lap Link
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laplink Gold is software used for data transfer and remote control between two or more computers. It can use Serial, Parallel, Dial-up networking, and Ethernet connections. The older DOS-based versions could use Parallel and Serial connections.
The firm Laplink Software has been providing connectivity products for over two decades, making it the second-oldest software company in the Seattle area after Microsoft. Founded by technologist Mark Eppley in 1983, the company, originally called 'Traveling Software', created the first embedded mobile application software for the Radio Shack Model 100 computer.
The Laplink DOS program that transferred files between laptop and desktop computers was widely used, and “to laplink” was used as a verb to describe file transfers between computers.
In 1989, the company patented the first bi-directional parallel cable communications. This technology delivered unprecedented transmission speeds of 3 Mbit/s.
In 1994, Laplink released the first low-power radio modem with integrated auto sync software (a Bluetooth precursor). 1994 also saw the invention and patenting of Laplink’s “SpeedSync ”, a real-time, high-speed delta sync technology that enabled faster synchronization by updating only the changed bytes in a data set.
In the , Laplink began to concentrate on connectivity software such as remote control and remote support solutions, as well as refining its file transfer and synchronisation technologies.
In 2003, Thomas Koll became CEOs of Laplink Software. Koll has strong ties with Microsoft, having managed the German division of Microsoft, and then moved on to manage Microsoft’s relationships with telecommunications companies. Under Koll’s direction, the company has introduced several new products and has expanded its retail presence.
Current Laplink products include:
* Laplink Gold-flagship deep remote support tool
* PCmover-simple, automatic migration solution (Kit works with Windows Vista
* Laplink Everywhere-web-based remote access for mobile professionals
* PCdefense-malware protection and disaster recovery security suite
* Laplink RemoteAssist-web-based, on-demand remote support
* ShareDirect-peer-to-peer based file sharing network
* Controller-control and view a PDA using a full-sized PC keyboard, mouse, and screen
* PDAsync-superfast synchronization between PCs and mobile devices with support for Outlook, Lotus Notes, Lotus Organizer, and ACT!
* DoubleView-turn any spare PC into a monitor extension for your main workstation-without any hardware required
* FileMover-fast, secure file transfer between PCs